Thursday, April 28, 2016

"For the Love of Wool" The textures, the colors, the warmth but for me it is what I can create with it.  For over 10 years now I have been designing patterns using wool and wool felt.  Thank you to all who have enjoyed this journey with me.

 For the past almost two years I have not done much designing.  My brother,sister and myself made the decision to move not only our mother but the three of us and spouses to Florida.  What a job!  We have all been collectors of vintage and antique furniture and whatever so you can only imagine trying to sell off four separate households and making four major moves!  We are all here now and loving it!

Time to start designing once again.  I have designed one new "Crazy" since I have been here       "Dog Crazy".   Everyone has loved the" Crazies" So much fun to do!  This is a great way to use up those scraps!  I don't throw away too many scraps, the smallest pieces always get used.  I hope you all will enjoy my journey with new designs as they come along.



1 comment:

  1. This is a delightful piece, Jan. Your colour selection and stitching is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete